Archinect
anchor

The LEED NC2.2 AP Test

laurilan

I know there's a couple topics on this - but those were pretty general - is it worth taking the test, is it hard, etc.

I'm going to be taking the test bright and early monday morning. I've read the whole reference guide and taken notes. I've looked over all of the submittals. To sum it up, I feel that I know the credits very well. I've also looked over the registration, appeal and CIR process

I didn't have a chance to get ahold of the CO study exam...

Anyway, my confusion lies in what i should look over/study for the Verify, Participate In, and Perform Technical Analysis section of the test.

If you have any helpful suggestions about that section or anything else i should look at in general, i'd really appreciate any information! (i've looked on the areforum website, but didn't really find the information that i'm looking for...)

also, for anyone out there who might be taking it soon - i found this link as well, which has been pretty helpful

http://www.cce.ufl.edu/LEED/resources.html

thanks!

Aug 17, 07 8:01 am
bodo1422

Look into this link for great LEED help as well as ARE review...

www.areforum.org

Aug 17, 07 3:52 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

looks like many more sustainability questions are showin up on the ARE...

Aug 17, 07 6:59 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: