Archinect
anchor

Online Arch/Building City Guides?

lizok

Does anyone know of a good site that lets you search/find Architectural landmarks in cities around the US?

The Partners from the firm where I work are going to fly to Chicago and then drive to NYC, and they wanted something that they could use to see the good/interesting buildings along the way. The firm itself is in Moscow, and the partners are Russian, so it needs to be something fairly comprehensive. [In other words, Google search for the next city down the road is not really an option].

I tried to find something myself, but failed miserably...

Help!

Aug 8, 07 9:03 am
vi_d

I remember you were thinking of working in Russia. What company did you end up joining?

Aug 8, 07 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

galinksy.com

Aug 8, 07 2:39 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i meant galinsky.com

Aug 8, 07 2:40 pm  · 
 · 
lizok

Thanks dammson, galinsky is actually pretty useful, though they don't have a lot of obvious buildings listed. I got in touch with the guy who runs the site, and he would be very happy if people contribute [as in actually write up pages on different projects].

vi_d - yes yes, I live in Moscow now! I work for Atrium - www.atrium.ru it's a wonderful firm. The atmosphere is unbelievable!

Aug 27, 07 5:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: