Archinect
anchor

Burning Man vs. Green Man, in desert

I read this year there will be a responsible carbon footing and participants will create a mangrove from recyled materials. Burning Man becomes a Green Man

Jul 31, 07 11:14 pm
jwillefo

ugh

Aug 1, 07 12:00 am  · 
 · 

okay. friends of mine have been going to this for the last few years and seems like this is a big deal. they are going with an airstream trailer they have been shining and installing solar collectors and they spend +,- 10 k on it. they thought i would create friction between them and the organizers if they take me with them. they know me for 30 years, so i don't have a chance to argue otherwise.;.(

Aug 1, 07 1:18 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

orhan,
ask to go as abra, who could say no?

Aug 1, 07 1:31 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

mmm.. i was also developing this idea of penetrating the premises with my bird cadabra and fight for global warning, while letting cadabra loose on any security details and shoot if necessary.

Aug 1, 07 3:41 pm  · 
 · 

why would it create friction, Orhan? Are they anti-architecture, or what?

Aug 1, 07 3:59 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

okay... here is a frictional source.
oa proposed a thematical design to organizing owners, 'Digging Man', and was rejected by architecture loving owners. since that unfortunate exchange between the parties oa have been plotting all kinds of sabotage ideas and even contacted moi and mah bird for a paid insurgent action. the guy does not know how to give it up, worst than howard 'dickhead' roark.
i bet you he'll come back after my post and say something bad about the burning man business using archinect's reach to a million readers daily.
i am going ahead and publishing his stupid idea anyway. he says this digging below the surface in desert is an ancient method in mesopotamia. my ass. this area where they are having this event, might even have nuclear waste below the near surface. hehe.. can you imagine shining sand in venice beach with uranium smell?

Aug 1, 07 5:44 pm  · 
 · 

burning man was burned too early. an arsonist was responsible. just so you guys know it ain't me.news

Aug 29, 07 1:03 am  · 
 · 
Jonas77

Zozobra?

Aug 29, 07 2:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: