Archinect
anchor

3d Rendering Company

mac07

I am looking for a 3d rendering company that makes photo realistic renderings for a relatively low cost. I know of 3d-spine, nc-3d, and and Day-2. I am looking for a fourth, smaller company, that is lower in cost and preferably local to Portland, Oregon. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jul 25, 07 7:34 pm
binary

i know one...but i respect their work and wont post the link since you are looking for a "low cost"...

pay for talent

Jul 25, 07 7:44 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

find a talented student locally. couple grand will give you what you want if they're good.

Jul 25, 07 8:03 pm  · 
 · 
mac07

It's called shopping around. Not everyone has deep pockets. We'll pay the fees that are requested, just trying to compare services. Unfortunately, thanks to you, the company you respect just lost business.

Jul 25, 07 8:05 pm  · 
 · 
grid

I can do it depending on what you're looking for and willing to pay. Email me.

Jul 25, 07 8:18 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

I think psycho-mullet is in Portland. He's top drawer though so he may not be in your price range.

Jul 25, 07 8:32 pm  · 
 · 
binary

hence why i didnt post the link......

companies charge companies rates....

students charge lower rates......

let me fix the question

I am looking for a person/student that makes photo realistic renderings for a relatively low cost. I know of 3d-spine, nc-3d, and and Day-2. I am looking for a cheaper rate, that is lower in cost and preferably local to Portland, Oregon. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jul 25, 07 8:44 pm  · 
 · 
psycho-mullet

I'm in portland, you can email me by clicking on my name on the left and then clicking on email. I don't know what those guys charge so I don't know if my costs are lower.

You could also try in the 3D section of www.gotoandplay.net it is an online Portland based digital arts community, they have a jobs board, though I'm not sure how many arch viz people are on that board, more video game / movie / advertising so you may not get alot of response.

Jul 25, 07 8:57 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

what's "low cost"?

Jul 26, 07 2:41 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

in this day and age why would local matter? what you are really looking for and are afraid to say is that you need a slightly desperate student, that has award winning skills, and needs a few extra bucks to buy weed or lattes. just say it, it's okay.

Jul 26, 07 5:14 am  · 
 · 
mac07

Students, companies, baristas, whatever. If you want to make a little dough, let me know.

Jul 26, 07 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

how about bakers? i can make a little dough.

Jul 26, 07 3:39 pm  · 
 · 
ryanj
Watershed5 Studio

:: Austin, TX (sorry, not exactly local)

my buddy work's here and apparently they do renderings for some pretty high profile work (i.e. working with SOM on a Vegas Hotel)

Jul 26, 07 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
grid

mac07- i emailed you back......

Jul 26, 07 4:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: