Archinect
anchor

MArch Graduate programs

naderdaou

Hi, I am a Landscape Architecture student, and right now I'm looking for schools abroad (US + Europe) in order to continue my graduate studies in Architecture (professional degree). Currently I am in an American system, therefore I'm looking for a MArch 3+ program.

I would rather go to London, but as I know, it is very difficult becoming a professional architect there due to the RIBA system. However, are there any American schools in London that are good for architecture? Europe? US?

Thanks a lot!

Oct 10, 12 8:00 am
accesskb

i may be mistaken but I don't think there are any American universities that have architecture programs based primarily in Europe.  You could do an exchange for a semester but the bulk of your studies will take place in America... unless you're just there to research your thesis or so :/  This isn't like highschool where there are American school.

Oct 10, 12 4:32 pm  · 
 · 
naderdaou

Cornell have a campus in Rome (for architecture), I was thinking on the lines of that.

Oct 21, 12 6:25 am  · 
 · 
Dima Srouji

Most london schools have masters and graduate programmes that would be equivalent of the MARCH I

Check out the AAs graduate programmes. Also Kingston has a good graduate programme as Daniel Rosbottom is the head now.

Oct 26, 12 3:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: