Archinect
anchor

Roommate in LA needed!

moratto

Hello Archinecters,
My roommate and I are looking for a third roommate to fill a vacancy by the first of July.

The house is a 3 bedroom/2 bath with kitchen, dining and living. The room that will be vacant is upstairs and shares a bathroom with my roommate. The room has a balcony attached to it which you would share with the rest of us. Rent will be 850/month plus utilities.

The location is between the Beverly Center and the Farmer's Market just south of West Hollywood. It is nice and quiet neighborhood with plenty of shops and cafes. Its a short walk to the Schindler house and a half hour walk to LACMA.

My roommate and I are both architects and thought posting here would be a safer alternative to craigslist. We are looking for someone that does not smoke, do drugs, and does not bring the party home. Although, we like to have get togethers and barbecues. We clean every two weeks which is mandatory.

If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected]
I'll send you pictures in my reply.

-josh

May 23, 07 3:44 pm
ivebeenorbited

hey josh,

check your e-mail...

May 24, 07 9:32 am  · 
 · 
A V

Hi there.. I'm interested if the guy before me hasnt secured the spot yet. I will email you.

Apr 9, 08 4:32 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

i bring the party home

Apr 9, 08 9:30 pm  · 
 · 
justavisual

its 2008 A V....you're a year late.

Apr 9, 08 10:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: