Archinect
anchor

Moving to the US (Advice)

Evangelia

Hello everyone! I am an architect practicing in Greece 10 years now. I had my studies here in Greece. I am planning to move to the US next months for family reasons, in Indianapolis as a start. Except all the procedures about becoming a register architect do anyone has something to suggest or advice me? Is there anyone with similar experience? How much easy or tough is for someone with my educational & proffessional experience in a foreign country to find a decent job in the US? Thank you and greetings to all!

May 12, 07 6:31 am

make sure you meet liberty bell. she's in indy.

May 12, 07 7:44 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

evangelia, email me (via the link Steven provided).

May 12, 07 8:48 am  · 
 · 
Mark Anthony

Steven I was so confused there for a second. I was thinking to myself, "The liberty bell is in Philadelphia... well maybe there's more than one" haha.

May 12, 07 10:49 am  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Some developer commissioned 9 big, ugly, steel tube and mesh abstractions of the liberty bell at some new condos near Penn. EVERYONE that drives past comments on how disgusting they are.

May 12, 07 11:36 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

indianapolis's' liberty bell is muy bonita!

May 12, 07 11:38 am  · 
 · 
zapagap

Hasselhoff: yea they suck, but not as much as the hub up on 40th and chestnut. and that plateau sculpture across from greek lady is terrible as well.

May 12, 07 11:54 am  · 
 · 
Jonas77

bring some of that Greece anti police state action
SOS keep US free it will help you too

May 14, 07 1:39 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

oilagarchy

May 14, 07 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
Say No to Student Loans

Welcome- Where in Indy are you going to live?

May 14, 07 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

evangelia, I just emailed you.

May 15, 07 1:36 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: