Archinect
anchor

Rhino training for students

difficultfix

I was Just Curiou if anyone has ever attended the MCneel Rhino Training, and was the out come of the workshop..?

May 2, 07 3:07 pm
difficultfix

I know they offer free training to students at those mcneel workshops..

Has anyone ever attended?

May 2, 07 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

I have not, but are you looking for tips in certain areas?

May 3, 07 11:31 am  · 
 · 
difficultfix

No I am just thinking about taking the workshop so i can enhance my ability inRhino...I Been Using Rhino for a while now. Self Taught with books and tutorials......But I would like to build up speed and maybe learn a few tricks here and there that i dont know.

Not saying the I am a pro....I still have alot to learn, but I feel Comfortable with Rhino.....

May 3, 07 12:15 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

I notice Jonas77 that you have commented in every Rhino Post....

SO I can see you are also a big follower and pusher of Rhino...as me

May 3, 07 12:16 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

ya since 97
allot of people get upset if they represent a vanguard especially now with SR1

there is a philosopher in Greece who once said: "Of what use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybodies feelings?" - Diogenes of Sinope

Have you seen that upcoming user meeting in NL Delft on architecture?
http://en.wiki.mcneel.com/default.aspx/McNeel/NLArch2007.html
I would love to attend it if lived anywhere close or maybe even form one in different areas of the world preferably close to myself. So as to teach all these tips and tricks.

other upcoming user meetings
http://en.wiki.mcneel.com/default.aspx/McNeel/UserMeetings.html

u know it is wiki you could just announce a user meeting where you are by making a page. ;)

May 3, 07 2:03 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

maybe a Pecha Kucha.

What's Pecha Kucha?

Born in Tokyo, a few years ago, Pecha Kucha is a unique show-and-tell event where creative people from all disciplines present their work, their ideas or even their holiday snaps.

Pecha Kucha roughly translates as chit-chat. 12 participants get to show 20 slides for 20 seconds each, meaning the audience experiences an exhilarating high speed journey through a kaleidoscope of inspirations, ideas and work.

May 3, 07 2:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: