Archinect
anchor

Barch Part 2 Portfolio (UK)

zacman

Hello All,

I have been looking at several Part 2 courses, namely: Bath, Notts, Edinburgh and The Barlett. There admissions pages state various first degrees some 2.2 some 2.1, I'm just wondering how strict school are in general on the level of your first degree? Are places on these part 2 courses in high demand?

Finally, I am considering applying the the Part 2 (Barch) program at the Bartlett and I am wondering if anyone had any examples of portfolio's they used for there application, or any ideas on the format of portfolio they are looking for? I've scoured their website for a while and I haven't been able to find anything on there.

Thanks in Advance..

Apr 19, 07 2:50 pm

If you are nearby, I would drop by the school and ask to see some examples. Even if you're not near a school you particularly want to go to, drop in on the nearest one anyway so that you can get a general idea of the level expected.

Apr 19, 07 3:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: