oh no he din't !!

Apr 10, 07 7:13 pm  · 
 · 
Zeastbay

not easy being green

Apr 10, 07 7:21 pm  · 
 · 
squaresquared

What do you think people did before [url:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_paper]1857[/url]?

Apr 10, 07 8:08 pm  · 
 · 
squaresquared

That would be 1857.

Apr 10, 07 8:09 pm  · 
 · 

use a shell or not wipe at all!!

Apr 10, 07 8:38 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

you are not a leader of men. attention need not be paid.

Apr 10, 07 8:42 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

To each their own, i think he's fucking nuts though. I'd buy his bullshit if he was living in a shack out in the woods and growing his own food and living in actual harmony with nature, but please, a well-heeled NYC liberal? You must be out your damn mind.

Apr 10, 07 9:10 pm  · 
 · 
Zeastbay

People in cities use fewer resources than people in suburbs and rural areas, especially New Yorkers.

Apr 10, 07 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

do people in the suburbs use more resources, yes, rural areas? Please, take a look at a tribe of Amazonians and then look at your average New Yorker or compare this "no-impact guy" to famed luddite Ted Kazinsky.

Apr 10, 07 9:32 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

I do see your point though that people in "developed" rural areas with trucks and houses and whatnot would lead a suburban-esque lifestyle as far as amounts of resources consumed compared to city dwellers.

Apr 10, 07 9:34 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

if i have to live like people before 1857 to save the world then i'm out

Apr 10, 07 10:16 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

wiping with a sponge on a stick and cleaning the sponge with a bucket of salt water is not so bad...

i think he's just trying to open the extreme to put it out there...it's cool. when he starts aiming for legislation then i'm out too...

Apr 10, 07 11:00 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Yeah, i figure its a "i'll lead by most extreme example" kinda deal like Supersize Me, hes still fucking crazy though

Apr 10, 07 11:15 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: