Archinect
anchor

Stray At Home Dads

Pimpanzee

Is it cheating, if let's say, Your wife makes enough money (and you are a Stay-home-dad-to-be) so much money that the petty cash allowance you are given will fund a monthly visit from a stripper without her ever knowing?
I mean, no touching of course - just erotic entertainment - in your (your wife's) home? (No traces of Powder or glitter)
My question is, should I feel more guilty about not being man-enough to be the bread winner, or hiring strippers with my wife's money because she just too over-worked and exhausted when she gets home to arouse me, hence the monthly visits?
Thanks So much in advance....

Apr 10, 07 9:37 am
n_

I think that is morally fine.

Just make sure she takes her tassles too.

Apr 10, 07 9:45 am  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

hahaha, crazy.....but pimp, what about those hot MILFS in your neighborhood? haven't you made "friends" with them? Maybe that's a better route (without touching of course).

Apr 10, 07 10:38 am  · 
 · 
mdler

why do you think I live in Pasadena, Squirrelly?

Apr 10, 07 11:28 am  · 
 · 
snooker

Right no touchy.....you bet.....Think your wify is going to bobbit you!

Apr 10, 07 11:47 am  · 
 · 
TED

and you really think she's working late? whose trying to fool who here!

cheating is cheating - no matter how you spin it. give it 2 years and im certain you will be split. especially if thats the way you solve problems

sort of sounds like W - 'well teach the fuckers why they want to live in a democracy!' teach people peace by blowing them up!

both are backward reasoning

- hey how do you know she doesnt post on archinect?

Apr 10, 07 11:56 am  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

no reciprocation...no cheating

Apr 10, 07 12:01 pm  · 
 · 
TED

so if you go to shot someone but miss you should be gone scott free eh?

email and internet has made the world very dishonest. what is truth is very grey in our minds.

first - he asked here so clearly theres a bit of guilt going on
second - do you think his wife wont consider it cheating?
third - if the roles were turned - wouldnt you consider your wife cheating?

its cheating - you choose to sneak around, break the trust of the closets person to you and not directly face the issues at hand.

Apr 10, 07 12:53 pm  · 
 · 
not without

the only thing youre guilty of is loving your wife too much. its so thoughtful of you to not bother the hard working missus with your dirty filthy mind. in fact, touch away! your house-call hussy is the perfect sponge to absorb your lecherous outpourings! god bless!

Apr 10, 07 1:33 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

right mdler.....I hear ya!

Apr 10, 07 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

TED

I would love it if my wife brought home a stripper (female, of course)

Apr 11, 07 1:10 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: