Archinect
anchor

Leaving my position! Dallas Texas

Sarah Hamilton

First, let me say that this is not an official job listing. I cannot gauruntee that they will even interview for my position, but I hate to leave my current boss without anyone. I have been assisting my boss selling high end windows, working with high end, high quality builders, and architects, in the residential markets. My boss is pro-liscencing, and likes to put people in touch with others. His plan for me was to get me in the sites of mentoring architect, and then have me work with them to finish idp. The quality of building that the builders we work with is the highest I have ever seen. This position could really be used as a stepping stone to another. My boss is the highest grossing salesman in the state for our window brands. His clients are loyal, and because of this, he is swamped with work. If you think you might be interested, contact me, and I'll forward the information. Again, this is. Ot an official job ad. I just don't want to leave my boss without any help.

Jul 19, 12 10:23 am

May be I can help him? Let's talk about it!

Aug 31, 12 11:57 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: