Archinect
anchor

those that received scholarships/grant for grad school please respond

irukandji

Thanks for looking at this thread first of all and second congradulations/past or present standing in recieving your schoolrship/grants. My question is that... outside of finding the scholorships available from institutions

1 where to look for m.arch scholarships and if there is other resorces to look into.

2 How do you get references for your work? I have been away from school for a while and have been working on my own. I found that none of my instructors could help me formulate my thoughts on art and design. So my ties with them have been exhausted. So now realizing my ideas have merit in the arch/art community I am planning to get in touch with other like minded individuals(with credentials in design/art) to help support my ideas and hopefully use them as references towards my scholastic pursue of a masters and towards a scholarship or something of the sort.. Is this a good idea??

Thank you in advance and looking forward to your responses

Feb 24, 07 3:16 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: