Archinect
anchor

GRILLZ...

jealous of the world

Looking for some leads on air supply and diffuser grills for a commercial application. Anyone have a product/company that make these things look somewhat decent?

Or just post some pics of peeps with great teeth I suppose... git some bling up on ya, yo.

Feb 20, 07 6:42 pm
binary

laser cut/cnc your own.....

Feb 20, 07 7:12 pm  · 
 · 
larslarson

titus air outlets

anemostat

they both make perforated grills that look pretty nice from what
i can tell.

Feb 20, 07 7:22 pm  · 
 · 

+1 on cryzko's comment, you could do something really nice with a laser/CNC/waterjet. this type of stuff can be outsourced at a reasonable price if you hunt around.

Feb 20, 07 7:54 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

Check out the grillz on Andy Milonakis' show...

Dyno-Mite!

Don't know if they do diffuser grills, but the folks at Moz Designs in Oakland do some tasty work, lots of custom too.

Feb 20, 07 8:02 pm  · 
 · 
marimbaONE
http://www.grillsbypaulwall.com/

Feb 21, 07 11:04 am  · 
 · 
J3

I uh-gree with lars...
Only issue with "custom" diff's is the flowrates (CFM) + I'd be concerned with a "pretty" diffuser which WILL whistle and make all sorts of interesting sounds...hay maybe it could be some sort of new trend...kind of like the whistling car exhaust of a few years back.

Feb 21, 07 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly
Feb 21, 07 9:05 pm  · 
 · 
spark

I wear clear plastic retainers every night, do they count?

Feb 21, 07 10:46 pm  · 
 · 
upside

dam, i thought it was GIRLLZ

Feb 21, 07 10:55 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly
Feb 22, 07 12:59 am  · 
 · 
b2gaus

Seiho has some nice grilles.

www.seiho.com

Feb 23, 07 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
fella

BallersIce.com has one-size-fits-all iced out mouth grillz at super low prices and shipping is free.

Feb 28, 07 9:44 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

yo, yo ... hold up, yo Meth, were my killer teeth at? yo, fist of all ... yo ... were the f**k is my teeth

Feb 28, 07 10:13 pm  · 
 · 
user09
Mar 1, 07 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Just make sure you get 14k Gold. Anything else will be too soft.

I wouldn't wear a grill that was less than $200 - you get what you pay for and you only get ONE pair of real teeth.

Mar 1, 07 3:39 pm  · 
 · 
markholland

I Found a site where you can get a good test grill to see if wearing one is even for you before you make a big investment

ICY-GRILL.COM

Mar 9, 20 9:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: