Archinect
anchor

Do any of you remember?

abaez

While you where pursueing your degree, your campus (during naab Revaluation). Naab & Student Discussions. If So Was there complains from students. or all good comments from students. just curious

Feb 20, 07 1:38 am
aquapura

We went there specifically to complain. Mostly about our studio facilities. It must've been heard by someone because soon after I graduated they had a new building.

If you have an honest complaint you owe it to the future students to complain. Previous complaints before my time got us an advanced computer lab with equipment and plotters most universities double our size didn't have.

Feb 20, 07 8:00 am  · 
 · 
Sarah Hamilton

Are you at Philadelphia University? They are going through that now. I was involved in the set up and preperation last year.

Feb 20, 07 8:36 am  · 
 · 

No.... man, there were supposed to be discussions with the students? We got gypped. I don't know if they didn't happen, or if the school just never publicized them so we didn't know they existed.

Feb 20, 07 10:58 am  · 
 · 
archiphreak

i'm with rationalist. we weren't even aware of the discussions. i graduated almost 4 years ago and found out about ten seconds ago when i opened this post. what a crock!

Feb 20, 07 11:53 am  · 
 · 
the silent observer

When our school went through NAAB review, there was a session held just for students, without any school faculty or administration, where students were encouraged to list concerns they had about the program. We definitely made a long list, of both pros and cons, of our program....

Feb 20, 07 10:53 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Same here (same as silent that is).

Feb 20, 07 11:15 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: