Archinect
anchor

Calling all archinectors help!!!

theTracer

Well, we didn't win, maybe b/c everyone thinks that architects are rich and we didn't need the money. Oh, well the taxes probably would be more than what we had originally planned on spending for the wedding to begin with, or maybe this is god's way of saying, hey I already told Dean Stern to let you into Yale and give you a full scholarship what else do you want. Never know, thanks to everyone that voted.

Jamez

Feb 21, 07 9:24 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Sorry jamez but good attitude and you are taking it very graciously! You are right, the taxes on it would have been overwhelming. Congratulations on marrying the girl of your dreams, that is what is important.

Feb 21, 07 9:37 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

btw who is this dickhead RonJon? what's the agenda?

Feb 21, 07 9:43 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

jamez that blows. Who are these people and how did they get more votes than us? We had a whole forum for crying out loud.

Honestly I was looking at the prize package and a lot of those things would not have been what I would have gone with anyway. You two are creative and I'm sure that however you get married will be awesome!

Feb 21, 07 10:45 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: