Archinect
anchor

The Grand Canyon Skywalk

drums please, Fab?

buzz aldrin is walking across RIGHT NOW!!!

Mar 20, 07 3:47 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra
Mar 20, 07 4:33 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra
watch it here
Mar 20, 07 4:37 pm  · 
 · 

doc- I'd pay maybe a fiver for it, because frankly it's an experience that lasts five minutes.

abra- if they're going to start counting it that way, they should show each of those buildings at their respective heights above sea level. It's not that it's the tallest structure, it's the structure built at a higher point!

Mar 20, 07 4:39 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

i think it as an interesting question.;.) hmmn.
thanks for bringing up.

Mar 20, 07 4:42 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

but you can't see the sea from sears. isn't the point of the diagram to show you the scale of the thing?

Mar 20, 07 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
comb

so ... anybody here ever used glass as a flooring material before ... ?

it'll be about 2-weeks before all of the sand tracked across, and ground into, this glass will make the horizontal vision panels totally obscure ... then, what's the point?

Mar 20, 07 4:52 pm  · 
 · 
kakacabeza

This kind of reminds me of those holes cut through giant Sequoia trees so that cars can drive through. Something every principle in my body disagrees with, but would still go to see if it were there...but i've also eaten at McDonald's while in Europe.

Mar 20, 07 5:36 pm  · 
 · 
upside

looks like they have to wear little hospital booties to protect the glass.

Mar 20, 07 9:51 pm  · 
 · 

if you drop your camera you're fucked.

Mar 20, 07 10:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: