Archinect
anchor

ratings for image gallery

hello guys :)

i was looking through the image gallery, some people put really great projects up, seems interesting, to have concept or some sort. but the rates are low...i wanted to know how ppl usually rate? by only looking at the image to see if its "cool"? or to actually really look at the image for what it is?...want to see peoples responses.

Feb 10, 07 11:40 pm
veuxdeux

Usually I rate on if the image is cool, its composition, choice of colors, etc. come in to play. If it is a photo of a model made by hand i look for craft, choice of the perspective of the model taken, etc. Although since this is an "image gallery" it is not really a problem for me if most people are judging on if the image is cool or appealling to them with minimal insight.

Feb 11, 07 11:26 am  · 
 · 
Cure

ya thats true. thanks. its nice that some ppl put their conceptual boards up too with the details and information.

Feb 11, 07 1:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: