Archinect
anchor

Join me at Tonic (NYC) on monday for sonic destruction

anti

$8 at 8pm Monday the 11th.
I am going to be in NYC solo and could use some company for a little sonic mayhem. email me if interested. cheers.

http://www.tonicnyc.com
Aidan Baker (of Nadja) plus Zaimph (Marcia Bassett of Double Leopards/Hototogisu) plus Demons (Nate Young of Wolf Eyes) plus Sightings

With solo projects from members of Nadja, Double Leopards, and Wolf Eyes on the bill, tonight's show is guaranteed not to be "pleasant" by any conventional definition of the word — but hey, sometimes sleeping in a cave is refreshing. And lest your mind gets blown too far out into the isolated recesses of the universe, New York's preeminent rock deconstructionists Sightings rein you back to this dimension with a good old-fashioned noise sing-along. On the count of three, everyone go, "BraarghwhoorrrAAHAAAAHKSSSSSSHHHH!" (GM)

Feb 7, 07 2:40 pm
larslarson

i thought tonic was closed?

Feb 7, 07 2:46 pm  · 
 · 
anti

The website is up and the calendar is for this week....I only recently found them.

Feb 7, 07 2:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: