Archinect
anchor

chicago hair salons.

migrod

just moved here and i need to find someone to cut my hair soon. haven't seen many guys with nice haircuts and i can only find female reviews to salons online. any suggestions?

Feb 5, 07 1:38 pm
marimbaONE

I saw a salon in WickerPark that had leather recliners + LCD TV's ... but I reckon it'll cost ya some serious cheese to get yer wig busted in thur. On Damen ... close to Lemmings I think.

Feb 5, 07 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
wangsta

Milio's on Belmont and Sheffield. ask for Erin.

Feb 5, 07 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
psteiner

a female viewpoint, I go to Art+Science in Wicker Park and all the guys go out with a good haircut. It's not a "young/hipster wannabe" crowd clentele (sp?) only either, you just have to forgive the location and the dress code choices of the employees. Every age shape and size goes in, and comes out ggggreat!

Feb 5, 07 8:35 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

my boyfriend gets good cuts at the aveda salon in lincoln square.

there are lots of good places, though--better tell us what area of this enormous city you're looking in

Feb 5, 07 11:29 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i got my hair cut at the art + science of hair in evanston. it wasnt anything to jump over backwards about. except the price of course.

Feb 5, 07 11:37 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

also long hair is back...

Feb 5, 07 11:37 pm  · 
 · 
ether

i second a+s on milwaukee.

Feb 6, 07 12:08 am  · 
 · 
myriam

vado for some reason i read that as you got your cat's hair cut at the art + science...

Feb 6, 07 12:08 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

i cut my cats hair masself.

Feb 6, 07 9:04 am  · 
 · 
mespellrong

Second for Milio's, although I go to Reverend Billy.

Feb 6, 07 9:11 am  · 
 · 
migrod

wicker park area would be great. first on my list previous to this posting was indeed art + science on Milwaukee so maybe i'll try that first.

Feb 6, 07 9:36 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

just go to freakin supercuts and save yerself forty bucks...

Feb 6, 07 9:58 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: