Archinect
anchor

Where do you most need light?

snowsuzi

Is there a place or an event where you think 'there should really be some sort of light feature to lid up the space' but there is never one? Other then reading books or working on desk, where do we need light?

It could be as simple as 'a light that clip onto the toilet for reading book'??!!

Does anyone has any crazy ideas of using light in ways other then traditional uses?

Feb 3, 07 5:41 pm
archMONSTER

I would explore the potential of LEDs. You can put them anywhere! Ive always been intrigued by LEDs and the technology is still being reinvented.

Feb 4, 07 3:28 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

How about a small light inside ur mouth wired up to the cheek muscles or something which would light up when u smile ! Ta Da !

Feb 4, 07 5:07 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Hi
In Hell obviously.

Beside light is not alway's the issue rather than way's of cintroling the time, sort of and time swished on , programable units that reach q number of simular relay and untis. To know each lamp switch location having axxess from wireless, infered , web acessable inteligent lamp switches , that's more important than how they look or what make them as, this os a bit of the new options.

Feb 4, 07 12:39 pm  · 
 · 

I need light, NATURAL light, everywhere. Please consider the fact that there is a certain portion of the population whose emotional health is drastically affected by the presence or absence of natural light. Even beyond that, I would think that most of the population would be affected by spending any significant amount of time in a space with no natural light, say their workspace or primary living space.

Feb 4, 07 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

bend over...i'll show ya

Feb 4, 07 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Eh --- what about when the sun go down , don't want electric light then ??

When it is dark outside and sun gone down it is not easy to find "natural light" beside Isn't all light natural ?

Feb 4, 07 2:31 pm  · 
 · 
khmay

lots and lots of talk about light and where we need light.. how bout darkness... i like darkness

Feb 4, 07 3:04 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Paint a bulb red and light turn red, paint it blue the light will be blue, yellow -- yellow , Now paint it black

Feb 4, 07 3:49 pm  · 
 · 
Becker

you need to be enlightened.

Feb 5, 07 12:06 am  · 
 · 

wherever it is dark

start from there

Feb 5, 07 1:52 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: