Archinect
anchor

be wary of 212box

hudson4m

be very wary of the firm 212box, eric clough, and any postings on the archinect site...just look at this link: http://gutter.curbed.com/archives/2006/03/17/the_bachelor_daily_news_factcheck.php
this place is a complete sham...

Feb 3, 07 11:57 am
nambypambics

What, did you go on a bad date with the guy or did he steal off with your woman?

This is from March 2006! I was all excited for some juicy gossip, but no.

Feb 3, 07 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

besides which, the linked blurb clearly holds the Daily News responsible for misrepresentation, not this dude, whoever he is. lay off.

Feb 3, 07 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
Gloominati

The firm is 8 years old and has licensed architect partners - so regardless of Clough's licensing status and the Daily News' misinformation, the firm is legit as far as NY state is concerned (the state does not require that all partners of an architecture firm be licensed architects), well-regarded by some, and in any case not "a total sham".

Feb 3, 07 10:06 pm  · 
 · 
Cameron

anyone who gets their news from the gutter should have their head in a vice... me thinks someone just got a rejection letter or pink slip?

Feb 3, 07 10:22 pm  · 
 · 
Janosh

Even moreso now that the Gutter has been defunct for a couple months. Apparently Aric Chen's better paying employers longer allowed him to post anonymous slander. Oops. Did I say that?

Feb 3, 07 11:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: