Archinect
anchor

To Squirelly

khalid 1898

TAHNKS A LOT FOR ALL THE ADVIECE!!!!! i SUPOSE, I AM GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE BARTLETT AFTER ALL... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE... I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!! they sent me an email yesterday... conditional offer ABB, but I was predicted AAC, so I gues its the same thing... ( same tarriff poins of 320 points..) Thanks a lot for the advice for the letter, I guess prof. Stefen Gage, likes people who are eager, and wlling!!! They didnt ask me for an interview!!!! THanks a lot.. I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who Knows, when u visit the Bartlett, u might see this filipino looking kid, and then ul say to urself.. ' THe advice I gave to that dude got him into bartlett!!!!!! ' hehehehehehe... Thanks!!!

Khalid

Jan 19, 07 2:55 am
I love archinect

nice one mate, shame i might even be out when your in, but hey. good luck.

Jan 20, 07 8:25 am  · 
 · 
khalid 1898

ya...... I hope I see ya befor u leave... I hope I get invited into an open day... then u can bring me around the campus or somethin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 20, 07 8:30 am  · 
 · 
khalid 1898

Hey.. U know they said I have to achieve ABB, but I was predicted AAC... dont you think that thats the same thing, as they all add up to 320 tariff points???? god, now that they sent me an acceptance, im afraid that i wont achieve the grades that they want me to achieve..... heheheheheheh!!!!!

Jan 20, 07 9:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: