Archinect
anchor

statement of critique requested...anyone?

betamax

hey there all.

I'm down to the wire now for my first grad school app. Everything is done minus that pesky statement. Wouldn't mind hearing some thoughts so I can stress out a little more. Plus my girlfriend just bobbles her head around and says yeah its good you'll do fine i love you no matter what happens now make me some pie.

Basically, I would appreciate some real critique...

any takers?

thx.

Jan 18, 07 6:03 pm
Ms Beary

what kind of pie do you make?

Jan 18, 07 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
betamax

actually...it's more of a cobbler, snozberry cobbler.

Jan 18, 07 6:21 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i think you should write a statement of intent that states that you intend to do nothing. by doing nothing you are indeed making a statement. by stating that you are not intending to add to the imminent destruction of mother earth by adding more useless ego driven buildings to a world solely for the purpose of generating monies that go into the coffers of the rich. yes by doing nothing you are stating that you are truly on the cutting edge of architectural thought. yes, the demise of a profession. architecture needs a doctor kevorkian and you could be him. one who will sacrifice and one who is willing to stick the needle into the arm of this terminally ill "profession" yes do nothing and you will go far.

Jan 18, 07 6:22 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

I'll critique your statement once it's done.

Vado, you crack me up!

Jan 18, 07 11:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: