Archinect
anchor

Made me giggle...

backbay

So I enrolled in an MBA program since jobs aren't happening and I can afford it.  The semester project is a "performance management model" that I have to make for the company I work for (or in my case, worked for).

My professor actually has experience in the building industry (Urban planning, I think).  He asked me to see him after class to talk to him about the assignment.  When I met with him, he asked me if I wanted to partner up with somebody who worked in a different industry because "architecture firms don't really," (motioning to the whiteboard) " use any of this."

Needless to say I'm not doing my performance management project on an architecture firm anymore.

Jun 1, 12 12:08 am

Due89, start a school blog!  It would be cool to get your perspective!

Jun 1, 12 12:21 am  · 
 · 
backbay

i was thinking about it, and i'm about 80% sure i'll probably start one.  for the past couple years i've been searching online for info on arch/mba stuff and really is a lack of information out there (although I don't think the idea of an architect with an mba is as rare as it sounds)  there's only so many times i can bring the topic up here.

Jun 1, 12 12:46 am  · 
 · 

I agree 100% with Donna and 80% with Due89.

Jun 1, 12 1:46 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: