Archinect
anchor

DWR Champagne Chair Competition HELP

db

OK--I'm searching for a little help here.

I'm planning to assign this competition for my 3D class in the Spring: http://www.dwr.com/champagne/
(past the deadline, but we've got some prizes lined up for our students as a seperate thing)

I am in need of champagne corks+cages+foil (any and all that can be mustered)

If you're feeling generous (and shouldn't it be your new year's resolution to be so) you can mail contributions to:

Douglis Beck
Webster University
Art Department
470 East Lockwood
St Louis, MO 63119

your help is SO SO SO appreciated. I simply can't drink that much champagne and my students (freshmen) aren't old enough.

and YES, I have put out requests locally.
I'm simply covering my bases by overcompensating.

and ALSO, do save 2 for yourself and ENTER ---

THANKS

Dec 28, 06 1:43 pm
db

OK -- I'm promoting this post up top in the HOPE that there may be SOME takers this year -- I do have a stash of corks and cages from my own hedonism over the year (mostly from Belgian beers rather than champagne--) but would like to make this an annual reques and get a stockpile. Also, if I can get my hands on enough of them, it means all four sections of our 3D class (of which mine is only 1) can do this project.

I mean, SURELY archinect folk put back a bottle or four of champagne over their new year celebrations. Pop them in a $3 priority pack or any other method you care for and ship them off to help a guy out.

Thanks.

Dec 29, 07 3:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: