Archinect
anchor

Cincinnati Holiday

mdler

Hey Y'all!

It is that time of year again. Mdler is heading east to spend the holiday in the Queen City. I will be in town from the 20th - 27th if anyone wants to meet up

Vado + LB, maybe DubK and I will head to Indy for some Steak + Shake!

Dec 12, 07 1:34 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Hmmmm. I'm a little confused, mdler. I didn't think you were going back to Cincy this Christmas?

By the way, that doesn't sound like you. Has your body been snatched by someone with enthusiasm and the ability to use punctuation?

Dec 12, 07 1:38 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

DubK

after much convincing by my mother and sister (who happens to live in LA and who I see all the time) to come home for Xmas, I deleated the cookies on my computer and bought a ticket to fly back home (deleating cookies will actually help lower the price of the airfares on the websites)

I am looking forward to seeing my family. It will be fun due to the fact that my cousin and aunt will be with us this year. As a child growing up my whole family lived within walking distance of my house. Needless to say I never had the crazy hollywood xmas experience of having people come stay with us for a week...I am looking forward to it this year.

My mother had already said that she will be making breakfast every morning (which will be good)

I will probably spend a few days making xmas cookies with my dad and sister.

No tumbles, though ;(

Dec 12, 07 2:05 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

Unfortunately I'll be in North Carolina this Christmas instead of Cincy. Have some Skyline for me.

Dec 12, 07 2:13 pm  · 
 · 
****melt

This may be a big mistake... but architnector party @ my house?

Dec 12, 07 6:49 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Ooooh. I like the sound of that, tuna! (tuna's house is totally cute, btw)

mdler, we will definitely hang out. Call me when you roll into town, as I will already be there. I'm glad you get to see your family!

Dec 12, 07 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
****melt

Shit! Did I really just offer up my house for a party? Oh well, so be it.

Dec 12, 07 7:29 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: