Archinect
anchor

Please advice...

Hello, friends.

It's no secret that a lot of people want to live and work in the USA. I too am in this category. I'm from Russia, the last three months living in Montenegro .I am 26 years old. I'm married and I have a little daughter. I have a degree in civil engineer. I worked in the sphere of design of buildings and facilities. I have experience of management of design department, experience of inspecting civil engineering works and I also have substantial experience of independent preparation of detailed drawings and plans for civil engineering. I started working in the architectural and construction company with the second year of university study. So far I have gone from draftsman to the executive director. Good job in Russia, I find no problem, but it is in Russia .

Can I get a job in the US? I am willing to work as a draftsman, but I need a work visa. Will I be able to find an employer who will issue H-1B for me? I would like to hear opinions from people working in this area. There are people on this forum with similar stories? Are there any among you those who came from other countries or from Russia? 

P.S. Maybe your company is looking for an engineer? I'm ready.

Thank you. I'll be glad to any advice.

Apr 23, 12 10:35 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: