Archinect
anchor

kitchen knives

deliver

Zwilling / Wuesthof ("ue" when one writes the "u with dots" without a german language keyboard) are fine bets - I use the former. Even better would be a course on how to cut n dice. knowing the anatomy of an object and its properties under different cooking methods is more important than a sharp tool, i believe. Although the more precisely you want to cut things, the madder you get with blunt tools.

Oct 8, 07 6:03 am  · 
 · 
rozz

*graphic*On a sour note...I cut my hand, pretty badly, on one of those Global knives (pictured above) yesterday. Although I was shocked at first, it was pretty cool to look at two flaps of skin, a thin white layer of fat/skin? and a vein. Funny, I never cut myself building a model in arch school.

Oct 8, 07 5:14 pm  · 
 · 

Wusthof Santoku Knives in classic white

Mar 17, 08 6:32 pm  · 
 · 
alysabrough

My husband gifted to me different types and shapes of knives set with Noble Home & Chef Knife Roll Bag. It protects my knife sharpness and shine.  I really enjoy my cooking using these knives. Fastly and speedy cuttings all veggies and all things. It saves my time and I take the interest to cook. One of my favorite is steel knife, sharper and long.

Sep 7, 18 2:30 am  · 
 · 
Medusa

I use a $30 Dexter Russel soft-grip chef knife. These get used a lot in commercial kitchens so they can take a beating and you don't have to baby them like fancy high-end knives.

Sep 8, 18 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
thisisnotmyname

+1! We use Dexter's USA-made commercial knives. They are available from restaurant supply places.

Sep 8, 18 4:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: