Archinect
anchor

Work Experience?

This was recently posted on the Job board-

Project Manager

Halflants + PichetteEmployer:
Sarasota, FL, USLocation:
Wed, Mar 21 '12Posted on:

We are looking for an architect / intern with two to three years experience and strong design skills to work on high-end residential projects. 

MY QUESTION:

How is and architect/intern with only 2 to 3 years of experience qualified to be a project manager?

As if a job search in today's economy is not baffling and frustrating enough! Comments?

Mar 22, 12 12:42 pm
x-jla

So they can get a project manager for intern wages.

Mar 22, 12 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
file

"How is [an] architect/intern with only 2 to 3 years of experience qualified to be a project manager?"

It's a residential practice ... I know many young professionals with that level of experience who are more than capable of managing a residential project.

Besides, I expect the advertiser really means "at least" 2 to 3 years of experience.

Mar 22, 12 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
Dugan Nash

I'm currently an intern with 3 years experience working at a firm that specializes in high-end residential projects and am managing one of our residential projects....ok, i need to get back to work.

Mar 22, 12 3:34 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: