Archinect
anchor

google video beta - seattle lib prj

todd
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-288895071044986767&q=seattle+library

pretty good 20 min brief on the louisville 1.1million sg.ft. prj and the seattle lib. covered well. ramus give the spill and a funny one liner about where he proposed to his wife.

Jul 16, 06 7:34 pm
AP
previously
Jul 16, 06 9:09 pm  · 
 · 
todd

I did not see that. thanks aaron.

Jul 17, 06 10:09 am  · 
 · 
AP

no sweat...good video for sure. I mentioned elsewhere that I would like to know how he defines "low budget," a description used for the SPL and Museum Library in Louisville...

Jul 17, 06 10:38 am  · 
 · 
AP

correction: Museum Plaza in Louisville

Jul 17, 06 10:48 am  · 
 · 
todd

yes, definitely a "plaza", what was the estimate budget, 385mil? or something to that. right at 350/sf. 350 a foot is not low budget but a fun budget. It seems their structural schemes are pretty simple for the Louisville prj. granted it is raised above but the construction of the process is nothing new.. needless to say the louisville prj looks alot better after watching the explanation. id love to be anchoring it.

now, i just have to meet those developers vs. the one i currently have.

Jul 17, 06 12:18 pm  · 
 · 
todd

side note: that google video beta is bad ass though. you can find tons of vid excerpts on just about anything.

Jul 17, 06 12:19 pm  · 
 · 
AP

yes sir. I spent about an hour last night watching 2 minute soccer clips, Arsenal and Barcelona scoring frenzies etc...

Jul 17, 06 1:16 pm  · 
 · 
swisscardlite

thanks todd. does anyone else have other arch videos to share?

i found this to be hilarious haha..and maybe too true?

link

Jul 17, 06 1:22 pm  · 
 · 

on a lighter note...

studioball

Jul 17, 06 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
AbrahamNR

I really like that guy's rethoric.

Jul 17, 06 3:24 pm  · 
 · 
outed

if you look through the entire TED series (that the prince-ramus video is a part of), watch about the first 5 minutes of al gore's. if he was half that funny, ever, during the campaign in 2000, he wins...

Jul 17, 06 10:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: