Archinect
anchor

Architects as a resource

magnesiacore

Your thoughts on Architects as a resource for getting people to know about a new innovative construction material.

Jul 8, 06 11:14 am
cracker

how about creating an account on archinect using your website address as your screen name, then posting a bunch of stupid posts so everyone sees you? is that a good way to promote your business? i don't think so. it looks desperate and cheap and doesn't provide much confidence in the professionalism of your business.

Jul 8, 06 11:38 am  · 
 · 
magnesiacore

Sorry you feel this way. I don't know if I posted anything stupid.

I am trying to get a new product out to the attention of architects and did not want to intrude on anyone's posts by posting comercial information. I respect forum discussions and enjoy reading the many posts and conversations here.

Granted some members of this forum have checked out my material because of the user name and have given me excelent feedback after they ordered and received samples communicating with me by direct email.

I did not mean to give anyone the impression of being desparate or cheap.

I just emailed the forum to requested my screen name to be changed.

Jul 8, 06 12:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: