Archinect
anchor

need a place to live in LA?

A Center for Ants?

looking for a roommate to sublet my apt. in West Los Angeles either for the summer (until sept) or for the school year. or both.

i've been working in santa monica for the past two years and living in this apartment and have a good place w/ rent control so i'm not giving it up as i make the transition to UCLA for my m.arch I.

if you're going to jumpstart or doing the m.arch in the fall and am interested or even just working on the west side send me an email or post below. thanks!

May 31, 06 10:51 pm
J-Kietecture

are you looking for a guy or a girl?? or both?? ;)
I am looking for a place to live too.. I will be attending ucla for m.arch I as well, hope to see you soon.

Jun 1, 06 7:35 am  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

i have no preference.

and i'm not looking for a place. i have a place already and am offering a room in it if anyone's interested.

Jun 2, 06 1:45 am  · 
 · 
grid

Where's it at? Cross streets?

I'll be making the transition to SCI-Arc pretty soon and need to find a place to live. Might be a little too far from SCI-Arc though. Let me know.

Jun 2, 06 2:25 am  · 
 · 
J-Kietecture

yeah, i understoond you are just looking for a roommate to share the place. I am just saying I am looking for one for me.. anyway, where's the place at???

Jun 2, 06 2:45 am  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

santa monica & veteran area

Jun 2, 06 12:22 pm  · 
 · 
thefission

CFA....Im interested too.

Jun 3, 06 7:46 pm  · 
 · 
assbackward

I too am in need of a place to live near UCLA. I'm also starting the M.Arch I program in the fall.

Jun 5, 06 5:15 am  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

email me by clicking on my name next to my post and i can send more info. thanks.

Jun 5, 06 12:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: