Archinect
anchor

Bidar ruling and EU arch students in the UK

henrik

New legislation has come into effect in the UK recently which opens the door for EU students to apply for loans without having 'settled staus' in the UK.

Hitherto, EU students were only eligible for help with tuition fees, but are now also able to apply for student loans, like UK students.

Here's a link to an early news article on the subject - you can gooogle for details: http://education.guardian.co.uk/students/overseasstudents/story/0,,1349002,00.html

My question is - has anyone here succesfully applied for loans under this new ruling and do you any advice to give vis a vis the application (PN1) process? What kind of evidence did you provide along with your application?

My LEA seems fairly up to speed and helpful on the matter, but I'm still curious to hear from others who have done this.

if nothing else, I hope this might help others in their search for funding here in the UK.

You can post here or maill me directly.

May 23, 06 7:59 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: