Archinect
anchor

"Sinsinnasti" Summer Sublet

WonderK

This is going to go on Craigslist eventually but I wanted to open it up to you guys first....

I will have a fully furnished spare bedroom in my 2-BR apartment in a lovely section of Over-The-Rhine, Cincinnati, OH, available at the end of June. The room is available for 3 months on account of fellow archinector SuperBeatledud leaving to go back on co-op.....it is perfect for anyone starting at UC grad school for Summer quarter and wants some time to settle in, or for someone who is graduating and their lease is ending, to give them time to move out. Or anyone in between.

Hopefully you can see why I mentioned it here. I'd like to keep the apartment in the family if possible. Some amenities:

-washer/dryer in unit
-your own bathroom
-HUGE bedroom with nice furniture
-digital cable/high-speed internet
-access to my ever-growing liquor collection
-block from bars/coffee shop/bakery
-love from my cat
-entertainment provided by moi

Additionally if anyone is looking for a more permanent set up, my old apartment and SBD's old apartment will both be available as well. In the interest of brevity please PM me if you want more information on those.

Apr 28, 06 12:27 pm
ether

I actually saw 'the Craig' from Craigslist last night.

Apr 28, 06 1:44 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

'lovely section of Over-The-Rhine'

is there such a thing?

Apr 28, 06 1:54 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

It faces the lawn of the School for the Creative and Performing Arts. It's actually really beautiful, so much so that I feel as if I'm not living in Cincy anymore. And I'm not just saying that because I need a sublet.....

ether, what was "the Craig" like?

Apr 28, 06 5:41 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

i believe thats him

Apr 28, 06 6:37 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

hey wk where'd u come up with this clever name for the queen city???

Apr 29, 06 9:37 am  · 
 · 
mdler

DONT TRASH THE 'NATI

Apr 29, 06 3:23 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

It's that time of year again.

Same situation as last spring, except SBD is going on a 6-month sublet instead of 3.

Feb 10, 07 4:26 pm  · 
 · 
therpeuticlotion

wow that's a beautiful apartment! and so cheap... a 3brdm like that could easily go for 5-6k in ny. if i paid $400 i'd get to live in someone's bathroom. - sigh - is it worth it to stay in ny?

Feb 10, 07 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
therpeuticlotion

i mean 2 bdrm

Feb 10, 07 4:49 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Thanks FROCCLI. This is the dilemma that many of us face, I guess. I do love this apartment. It's cavernous, but still provides plenty of privacy.

Feb 10, 07 4:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: