Archinect
anchor

Coachella!

xtbl

awesome! i'll be there rocking out the whole weekend, too.

ha ha ha, yeah. i gotta make sure to buy a sombrero before i take off. i burn pretty easily.

so, look out for me, the dude in the sombrero and architecture sucks t-shirt!

oh, and it's going to be hottttt out there this weekend! 99/101/97 are the weekend highs! =\

Apr 25, 07 7:30 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

OMFG!!! coachella 2007 was epic!!! great music! great vibes! check out my little recap/review here!

May 1, 07 4:32 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

man, el-p was dope!...the beats sounded obscure and in discord

took off from l.a. in our rental car at around 10...stopped at a dennys to have breakfast close to coachella. 16 miles away from the exit and i was enjoying driving the last stretch of the 2 hour drive...then "oh shit! i forgot the tickets!", my friend blurts out.

so i took took the next exit and gunned it back to l.a...it was a painful drive!...

heading back to coachella for the second time, hopeful in seeing jesus and mary chain, we hit slow traffic from los angeles all the way to goddamm palm springs. at this point, i was pissed that i wasn't gonna see jesus and mary chain and missed tilly and the wall. as we we're being directed into the parking lots, i can hear jesus and the mary chain playing in the background...finally made it at 9 pm (almost 12 hours later)...jesus and mary chain was done...f*ck that sh*t! straight to the beer garden and just talked while interpol was in the background from afar

saw bjork's performance and the brass/horn section sounded grand...she played army of me and hunter which got me hyped.

arcade fire was the best...

i got hit with beer in the rage crowd (beeyotch!)...i was working my way towards the stage in between songs, got pretty close and there was a mini/weak mosh pit behind me and and was elbowing those damn kids!

May 2, 07 8:26 pm  · 
 · 
-split.face.block-

how was Arcade Fire?

May 3, 07 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

dammson, we had beer together and didn't know it (those $7 drinks sucked!)... sorry that loser friend forgot the tix the first time!

May 3, 07 5:33 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

arcade fire was freakin' awesome!!! for me, it was a toss up between them and lcd soundsystem for best set of saturday night. woo hoo, i can't wait to see them again later this month @ the greek!!!

May 4, 07 11:20 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

also, did you guys catch manu chao on sunday night before rage!? i can't wait to go see him again, possibly three more times this summer!!!

May 4, 07 11:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: