Archinect
anchor

What’s your favorite place in the house?

Transparence

Balcony

Drawing room

Pool

Bedroom

Kitchen

Jan 29, 12 9:57 pm
magentasky

this is a vague question to answer because not all balconies, kitchens, etc are the same in every house.  In my childhood house my backyard was my favorite, the house after that, it was the kitchen, and so on....

There is no specific way to define all kitchens and bedrooms/etc, so I think the more appropriate approach would be to see what qualities of space are preferred for each activity (cooking, sleeping, working..)

Jan 30, 12 6:01 pm  · 
 · 

Why, the flower cutting room, of course.

Jan 30, 12 6:12 pm  · 
 · 

For me it's the attic we finished recently. Low ceiling, but bright with windows on all four sides. Also cozy because it's now the best-insulated room in the house!

Jan 30, 12 6:36 pm  · 
 · 

I spend a lot of time here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75562383@N03/6792473941/in/photostream

Jan 30, 12 7:01 pm  · 
 · 

"There is no specific way to define all kitchens and bedrooms/etc, so I think the more appropriate approach would be to see what qualities of space are preferred for each activity (cooking, sleeping, working..)"

I think this has already been done

Jan 30, 12 9:59 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

the hearth

Jan 30, 12 10:13 pm  · 
 · 
tagalong

That's easy, the bonus room of course!

Jan 30, 12 10:46 pm  · 
 · 
med.

The refrigerator

Jan 31, 12 10:33 am  · 
 · 
citizen

Powder room?

Jan 31, 12 11:27 am  · 
 · 
HamiltonBeeker

Zanzibar you're a refrigerator...

Jan 31, 12 11:42 am  · 
 · 
Lian Chikako Chang

The pool house out back.

Jan 31, 12 11:55 am  · 
 · 
funny guy

My favourite place in my house is bed room because that is the only place I relax.

Feb 1, 12 3:05 am  · 
 · 
fulcrum

mushroom

Feb 1, 12 6:59 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: