Archinect
anchor

Good software for web design?

Reason

A friend and me plan to set up our own business. The first thing we want to do is to set up a good web site. We both know a little bit, and did a basic web site when we were in college. I know there are a lot eay to use web design software. I wonder any one can recommend one that is easy to learn and use? Thank you!

Mar 27, 06 12:07 pm
chupacabra

Dreamweaver.

Mar 27, 06 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
Reason

Jasoncxross, thanks! I wonder if it is easy to learn and intuitive?

Mar 27, 06 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

It is better than anything else. All web design is full of trial and error, but dreamweaver is as intuitive as they come.

Mar 27, 06 12:59 pm  · 
 · 
threadkilla

Notepad++, but then again I like code my stuff by hand. It's also the reason I haven't updated it in a few years, mostly because I'm not fully up to date on latest html standards, on account of focusing on building actual things. Dreamweaver's pretty good, but honestly Notepad++ does everything that I needed from Dreamweaver (namely it colour codes your tags). If you want to go the easy route good looks and works, get on that squarespace thing

Oct 31, 17 8:33 am  · 
 · 
null pointer

If you have zero coding experience, and zero web design experience, go make a squarespace site.

Alternatively, consider hosting a WordPress site somewhere.

Do not try to go the Notepad++ route unless you're going to make a minimalist website or plan to work as a web designer in the future.

Oct 31, 17 10:57 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: