Archinect
anchor

Crossroads: Graduate School [at] Party Time

Spackle

If you ask me, life is about doing what you love...at least as often as you can. 

I am doing something I like but I'm making a salary, which I love!

But soon, I wanna do something I love. That means becoming and architect and having a fun time doing it. 

So the question is... what M.arch programs offer the most well rounded students and faculty, the best social life (in and outside the classroom), the most engaging, creative and hands on projects and most importantly, the prettiest girls.  

Jan 21, 12 8:17 am
Spackle

*don't like. Opps

Jan 21, 12 9:08 am  · 
 · 
trace™

LOL

Jan 21, 12 10:00 am  · 
 · 

I visited University of Arizona once and couldn't believe the girls there. The year round sun and short shorts made me seriously consider it as a place for my M.Arch. They have a new arch building as well that really nice and has a view of the mountains. They seemed to have a very interesting program in prototyping too. 

Jan 22, 12 8:57 am  · 
 · 
Spackle

Nice. Anyone have 2 cents to spare on UCLA, Columbia, ASU and/or Austin? 

I'm convinced people at Michgan are smelly. I have no evidence to support this, just a hunch...

Jan 22, 12 9:45 am  · 
 · 

google "sixth street" images. 

thats austin.

thats party.

:)

Jan 23, 12 6:51 pm  · 
 · 
marisco

I didn't know that any M.Arch program allowed for a social life (or life for that matter) outside of studio...

Jan 24, 12 10:39 pm  · 
 · 
Spackle

James, I believe you are the only one who gets it.

Everyone knows A School is a major time commitment and blow to ones social life but it doesn't necessarily mean the end of social life as we know it! 

Someone had to have gotten drunk and laid more than once at school! Didn't they? 

Jan 26, 12 5:56 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: