Archinect
anchor

Architect Entrepreneur

itsme

Hi everyone,

I'm curious...Any architects out there embarking on their own start up?  What kind of business is it? Traditional architecture firm or some other design related field?

I would love to start a conversation to hear about how you're doing, the good, the bad, the dreams, and the why.

Thanks for sharing!

PS.  Can you also post what city you are in?

itsme @ Washington DC

Jan 18, 12 5:50 pm
Archinect

itsme - try taking a look at our feature series UpStarts

Jan 18, 12 6:16 pm  · 
 · 
itsme

Thanks Architect.  But seems like posts were a while back, don't you think?  Any way we can hear/promote this more?

Jan 18, 12 7:12 pm  · 
 · 
h ercan ornek

I do have a start up architectural firm, I worked forever for firms. It's great as long as you like to design and don't get distracted from other things.

Feb 3, 12 3:49 pm  · 
 · 

itsme - there's a lot if you look around the site. in fact, my blog and nicole fichera's talk a lot about firms in their early startup phases, as well as alternative paths you're talking about.

and i really wouldn't dismiss the upstart series out of hand.... good information doesn't go bad that quickly....

Feb 3, 12 5:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: