Archinect
anchor

Dynamism in Architecture

khashayar

Hi everybody,
Few days ago I started thinking about Dynamism in architecture. Since then, I was searching on internet to find out what it is and what are the examples of this kind. So far, the materials I found are the ones that showcase Dynamism only in moving parts of the building and nothing else. However I believe this topic should be much vaster and moving parts of building is just one simple interpretation of it.
Here I want to have the opportunity to hear your opinions and experiences in this regard.

I hope this topic become benefitial for people searching about it in the future!

Jan 14, 12 4:52 am

Too many isms to keep track of.

Jan 16, 12 11:30 am  · 
 · 

required reading

Jan 16, 12 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
randy1

my philosophy 1 professor explained to us that "we are here to bull shit - and if you want to get a "B" all you have to do is show up and bull shit - if you want an "A" then write a paper at the end of the term." so i guess all we need to do is show up and bull shit..........other than that.......go to work!!!!

Jan 17, 12 10:08 am  · 
 · 
johnpaulpy

Zaha Hadid uses Reinforced Concrete a symbol of strong sense of the Dynamism.

Jul 29, 12 11:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: