Archinect
anchor

richard pryor.

RIP

Dec 10, 05 5:16 pm
b3tadine[sutures]

i first listened to richard pryor when i was 7 or 8. i think i listened to Bicentennial Nigger. he was the first man to make laugh my ass off, well him and Flip Wilson....

Dec 10, 05 7:05 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra
god was a junkie
Dec 10, 05 10:29 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i guess this officially closes the door on a brewster's millions part II...but myabe i should've given up hope on that when john candy passed away.

nonetheless, brewster and his "vote for none of the above" campaign will continue to live close to my heart.

Dec 12, 05 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
ochona

they instituted "none of the above" in nevada, i think

a true comic is someone who can say something you might violently disagree with -- while making you laugh. sometimes you laugh because the comic said something in a funny way. sometimes you laugh because what's being said is so outrageously true (and you know it) that you feel uncomfortable. sometimes you laugh because the comic is so skillfully in control of you that s/he could feed you poison dogshit from a spoon and you'd lap it up

richard pryor could do all three

Dec 12, 05 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
Manteno_Montenegro

No one could say "mother f*cker" quite like him.

Dec 12, 05 4:23 pm  · 
 · 
Philip Gentleman

"stir crazy" is one of the best american films EVER. when i go to hell i hope i can score good seats to his shows.

Dec 12, 05 7:22 pm  · 
 · 
ylangylang

i was introduced to him by my husband and i have to say my favorites are in the richard pryor show.

Jan 19, 06 8:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: