Archinect
anchor

How do Planners and Architects engage with complexities in creating a better urban milieu?

Pere B

Hello all,

Our Cities are constantly changing and Planners and Architects are faced with several complexities and scenarios that would require them to proffer solutions.
Could the house please come up with specific complex situations and relevant examples, that  Planners and Architects would have to engage with in their everyday activities.
thank you all.

Nov 9, 11 4:21 am

You should be reading Sanford Kwinter.

Nov 9, 11 1:04 pm  · 
 · 

that's what landscape architects are for.

Nov 9, 11 2:45 pm  · 
 · 

When I'm drunk & stumbling home, I make a real effort not to piss (and/or puke) in the streets/alleys.  That's how I engage complexity to create a better urban milieu, yo!

Nov 9, 11 3:08 pm  · 
 · 
TaliesinAGG

Landscape band aids...it somehow makes the endless sea of ac paving seem less obvious.

Nov 9, 11 5:53 pm  · 
 · 
elinor

this is one of those threads that looks suspiciously like a'paper that's due tomorrow' masquerading as a 'discussion'..........

Nov 9, 11 6:52 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

That's funny, elinor.  I thought exactly the same thing.  Something tells me the OP is gonna have a very late night tonight...

Nov 9, 11 7:14 pm  · 
 · 
batman

i want to know 

Nov 9, 11 7:26 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: