Archinect
anchor

GRAPHIC STANDARDS CD ROM - SHARE IT?

sandchuck

hello - my copy of arch graphic standards on cd rom is not working anymore (?) - anyone willing to share a copy of the cd rom?

Oct 2, 05 5:41 pm
el jeffe

ha ha ha ha....good one.....oh man...my jaw is hurting.
"my cd isn't working."
ow my sides....

Oct 2, 05 6:37 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

yes, if you want to ask for something, please be honest about it

Oct 2, 05 7:16 pm  · 
 · 
quizzical

why not contact the publisher and ask them to stand behind their product .... wouldn't that be better than duping a pirated copy ?

Oct 2, 05 7:19 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

all 3 of you are real morons - my jaw is hurting? wow, you're a real funny guy - my copy that seems to install fine but does not run is pirated - i didn't think it so necessary to mention that outright with the initial post - the cd is a handy thing to have and i cant afford to buy it now...el jeffe, you have a real lame sense of humor - same old doctor: when you assume things, you make an ass out of you and me...

Oct 3, 05 8:49 am  · 
 · 
el jeffe

your first post was to ask archinecters to do your research on Benjamin, then you ask archinecters to 'give' you a cd.
anything else we can do to help you?
you're the only one making an ass out of yourself.

Oct 3, 05 10:18 am  · 
 · 
Ghajariah

ell jeffe ------ you are a moron and a GEEK!!!! ha ha ha
wohooo hooooo ..... whatever u response is ....I don't care.
Being mean is lame - why join this group if you are just here trying to sound smart?
boooo you!!!!

Oct 3, 05 11:53 am  · 
 · 
sandchuck

this is a forum - a place for people to share ideas and opinions - hey, why not some software, too - I've never asked people to do research for me - you're assumptions continue to make you sound really ignorant and lame - why did you care to respond in the first place anyhow? move on, and next time, if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it zipped up, bro

Oct 3, 05 1:15 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

"a place for people to share ideas and opinions" - you've done neither.
"I've never asked people to do research for me" - i don't believe you.

Oct 3, 05 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

man, that's a bummer - why would i lie here? on the other hand, your mom believes every lie that I tell her...

Oct 3, 05 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

The real issue is about the distribution of priated software. I don't think this is the place.

Ghajariah - your occupation is down as butt shaker, say no more

Oct 3, 05 2:19 pm  · 
 · 
manamana

did someone just use a your mom joke?

I think that's a sign that it's time to stop.

Oct 3, 05 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

may be this should evolve into the 'your mom' thread for that vent you need?

In a building style

Your mom is so poor she lives in a triangular box because she cannot afford the other side.

Your Mom's house so small you have to go outside to change your mind.

Your Mom's house is so dirty, I got mugged by a rat and a dust ball took my wallet.

Oct 3, 05 2:36 pm  · 
 · 

your mom is so uncreative she gets her details from Graphic Standards...

Oct 3, 05 3:14 pm  · 
 · 
raji

I just like that sandchuck called someone bro
that's making my jaw hurt........

Oct 3, 05 3:18 pm  · 
 · 
raji

hey SANDCHUCK, thanks for the pm, I really think you are a standup guy with lots of character. if you ever get someone to give you graphic standards because yours is not working anymore throw a copy my way, and good luck finding people to do your research.

Oct 3, 05 4:28 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

so i'm not a stand up guy according to you because i use pirated software and admit it? or because i'm not an expert on writings related to or in response to benjamin's 'art in the age of mech. repro" and i was hoping to find unique or obscure suggestions that I might not find on my own? my old boss gave me his graphic standards cd, i copied it, it used to work and after a os reinstall, its not good anymore - you wanna keep going you freak? you're the one who's not only not stand up but boring and lame for wasting your time responding to me! why does your jaw hurt? why don't you tell everyone out here...

Oct 3, 05 4:51 pm  · 
 · 
Ghajariah

Butt shaker ----- does anyone know what that means?
ha ha ha
silly people!!!
have fun, Im out of this one

Oct 3, 05 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
raji

anoyone that is interested can feel free to email me at: [email protected] if there is any confusion, bro

Oct 3, 05 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
and/or

go to handsome boy modeling school.
their $60 course is by far the best $60 you'll ever spend.
believe me, you won't be sorry for long.

Oct 3, 05 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

Ah Ghajariah you amended your post. I am none the wiser.

Oct 3, 05 5:25 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

raj - and/or is right - you NEED handsome boy modeling school - and move out of your current hood, bro - attacking me has got to be getting old...

Oct 3, 05 5:39 pm  · 
 · 
raji

hey bro, are you sure he wasn't referring to you

Oct 3, 05 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

yes, i'm sure. thank you.

Oct 3, 05 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
raji

whatever man, my jaw hurts, you are hillarious, i look forward to reading your future posts!

Oct 3, 05 5:46 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

thanks, but please don't look forward to anything to do with me - just leave me alone - you are so annoying and lame.

Oct 3, 05 5:48 pm  · 
 · 
raji

ok bro!

Oct 3, 05 5:48 pm  · 
 · 
raji

huh?

Oct 3, 05 5:53 pm  · 
 · 
raji

nice name man

Oct 3, 05 5:53 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

sandchuck and ghajariah, are you guys in a perpetual 69??

or are you one and the same?

or maybe ghajariah is sandchuck' mom

Oct 3, 05 6:53 pm  · 
 · 
dia

miaow

Oct 3, 05 6:55 pm  · 
 · 
manamana

this thread is destined to become the next fancy graphics lovers.

Oct 3, 05 7:56 pm  · 
 · 
dia

hmmm, maybe this should become the vent thread...

Oct 3, 05 7:59 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

first, graphic standards sucks ass. second, as has been noted either do your own searching or be honest about your "borrowing"...

Oct 3, 05 7:59 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Or maybe not.

Oct 3, 05 8:00 pm  · 
 · 
dia

I "forgot" my lunch, may I have yours? Or perhaps your lunch money? Hungry.

Oct 3, 05 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
ether

Your Mom's house is so small that she has to eat a large pizza outside.

Oct 3, 05 8:18 pm  · 
 · 
manamana

your mom's so dumb she loves fancy graphics!

Oct 3, 05 8:40 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

your mom's so fat that graphic standards does not have ada drawings for her ass.

Oct 3, 05 8:53 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Your Momma's so fat, if she wants to go for a picnic she has to get planning permission.

Oct 3, 05 9:06 pm  · 
 · 
3dGraffiti

Yo mama so fat, she was pickin her teeth and my sweets catologs fell out

Oct 3, 05 11:06 pm  · 
 · 
Marlin

yo mama so fat, she ate all the people who began this discussion thread.

~marlin

Oct 3, 05 11:17 pm  · 
 · 
3dGraffiti

Yo mama so fat, she moved into my house and I had to get a variance

Oct 3, 05 11:22 pm  · 
 · 
upside

your mum says hi

Oct 3, 05 11:51 pm  · 
 · 
upside

your mummas so fat she needs 3d honeycomb to hold her arse up

Oct 3, 05 11:54 pm  · 
 · 
form64

damn punks, give sandchuck half a break. who hasn't had a pirated copy of some software?

you losers trying to be all smart and shit wasting your client's time here all day. get your whining asses back to being productive now. jezuz h

LMFAO

Oct 4, 05 3:34 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

form, the problem is that sandchuck was pretending to 'borrow' it, because 'his copy of arch graphic standards on cd rom is not working anymore' and this is not a forum for pirated software and resources..

anyway, bump!

Oct 4, 05 6:54 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

same old doctor - i borrowed the real deal cd from my employer, took it home, copied it, and it used to work fine - now, after reinstalling my OS, it will not run after install - i wasn't pretending anything you freak - you pirate software holier than thou snob bastard trust fund baby - bump? what the shit is that? someone came to my defense and you just couldn't let it go - nothing better to do? judging by the 663 comments, you dont have anything better to do...

Oct 4, 05 10:33 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

shut up ass munch. go back to your first year studio ranting class. graphic standards is a waste of our time and now you are as well.

Oct 4, 05 10:38 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

ha - ass munch? that's too weak for a 13 year old to say, bro - you have nothing better to do more so than the old doctor, eh?

Oct 4, 05 10:41 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

oh, yeah dood, my name is betadinesutures, i'm really smart, i even know how to regurgitate stuff i read about marx - and i hate graphic standards, it's so lame, yeah... i read engles and say things like "ass munch" i'm a total enigma, yeah

Oct 4, 05 10:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: