Archinect
anchor

GRAPHIC STANDARDS CD ROM - SHARE IT?

b3tadine[sutures]

bro? how much pot do you smoke a day douche? i'm guessing that if you need graphic standards to do your work then you are the one with nothing better to do. it's rare to have such an individual quite like yourself here on this fine website, you are right up there with our esteemed Per Corell. take a bow, you have stepped over all challengers to win the award for the most inane topic on this here site. how's that strike you, bro?

Oct 4, 05 10:47 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

wow, pegged me have you? i mean what kind of name is sandchuck anyway?

Oct 4, 05 10:48 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

so, you can't even be original enough to create your own name? you need to glom off someone else's fame? i know you are not the real sandchuck, because there is no need for that guy to copy graphic standards or the cd for that matter....

Oct 4, 05 10:54 pm  · 
 · 
3dGraffiti

listen, chuck...the point is that this is not the forum for trading pirated software. Plenty of other sites for that... now you know.

Oct 4, 05 11:06 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

sandchuck my ass. lieutenant chuck from FBI. assigned to arrest architect butts for illegal cd traficking.
so what you busted me for autocad 14 LT. i am out and already enjoying a pirated copy of 2006 softy. hahaha. 3D Max too. hahaha.
i bet you still have windows 95 in your 32 mb desktop. gahaha.gahaha. do you want a aol v5 starter cd? time for you to apply for a parking lot security job at walmart man.. haha.
my moma is fatter than yours..

Oct 4, 05 11:08 pm  · 
 · 
Tectonic

I'm just a sucka........this is dedicated to whom ever will post next:

YO MAMA IS SO FAT SHE HAS HER OWN TIME ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 4, 05 11:23 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

hahaha what 663 comment are you talking about??

was it the '69' comment ??

yes i have nothing to do...wanna offer me a job??? but wait, if you got the graphic standards, you can do all the work yourself, no???

Oct 4, 05 11:24 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

it's hilarious how y'all take this shit seriously, get so angry and aggressive, and just plain can't stop yourselves... and cling to evey word i say...pathetic - almost as pathetic as betadine sutures thinking he knows the real sandchuck - oh wait, his regurgitation of marx is definitely more pathetic...

Oct 4, 05 11:31 pm  · 
 · 
3dGraffiti

Maybe we should just stop this threa ... yo mama so fat, she broke her leg and gravy came out ... Damn, it just slipped out.

Oct 4, 05 11:35 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

all of the mama jokes are super lame as well...not funny...boring...

Oct 4, 05 11:37 pm  · 
 · 
sandchuck

hey doc - are you so proud of your 69 comment? are you 12 yrs old?

Oct 4, 05 11:47 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Duh, just get the orginal copy and copy away like you did in the first place... its super-easy!

Oct 5, 05 12:05 am  · 
 · 
manamana

it's official: orange is the new pink and sandchuck is the new per.

Oct 5, 05 12:18 am  · 
 · 
AP

i thought pink was the new black?

Oct 5, 05 12:29 am  · 
 · 
manamana

pink WAS the new black. now orange is the new pink.

duh.

Oct 5, 05 12:39 am  · 
 · 
AP

sorry, I guess not being in school anymore is the new out of the loop.

Oct 5, 05 12:44 am  · 
 · 
sandchuck

diabase you jackass: i do not work there anymore - i thought someone would have it, maybe want to trade some programs via ftp, whatever if you don't think having .dwgs of everything in graphic standards is handy you're not too creative - i geuss people are just too much out to fight and get aggressive and attempt to look cool on the web - wow - i'm not even the real sandchuck, sandchuck is a legend, i'm deleting this profile, too many losers know of the name sandchuck now - diabase, are those pictuers good humor in new zeland or something?

Oct 5, 05 1:27 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

OK you can all stop with the "your mama" jokes already because as was clear very early on...

Pixelwhore's architecture-related your mama joke just shames every other architecture-related your mama joke in perpetuity. So there.

And manamana, this seems the appropriate space to tell you your comments make me laugh because every time I read your name I get that funny song in my head - Cake covered it, you know.

This thread is hilarious.

Oct 5, 05 1:39 am  · 
 · 
AP

I also enjoyed 3Dgraf's Yo mama so fat, she moved into my house and I had to get a variance

Oct 5, 05 1:43 am  · 
 · 
dia

Possibly sandchuck, but those are straight from a company in Austin Texas. Like they say, only in America...

Oct 5, 05 3:19 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

bro, bro, your mom is sooo stupid that she thought the intelligent people of archinect would believe that she wanted to borrow a copy of graphic standards cd...bro.

Oct 5, 05 6:22 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

your mom is so fat and stupid that she thought a 2X4 was a breakfast special at Dennys.

Oct 5, 05 6:23 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

your mom is so fat that even 3d-h can't support her ass.

Oct 5, 05 6:24 am  · 
 · 
3ifs

time to start a new user name sandy... everyone here knows what a loser you are by now.

Oct 5, 05 9:40 am  · 
 · 
gruen

Yo momma so fat she got her own zoning designation.

Oct 5, 05 10:03 am  · 
 · 
Heywood Djabloughme

from the old archinect with apologies to the author:

Your momma's so fat; she makes a 50ft setback look like New Urbanism.

Oct 5, 05 5:45 pm  · 
 · 
AP

wow. that is hilarious.

Oct 5, 05 5:47 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

nice!

Oct 5, 05 7:06 pm  · 
 · 
Marlin

for Rhino class today, i parametrically modeled all the fat mamas in orbit around your fat mama.

Oct 6, 05 2:24 am  · 
 · 
manamana

yo mamma so fat that when marlin tried to model her in rhino, it exceeded the 2GB windows memory application limit and he had to enable the /PAE switch just to finish.

...er...that was alot geekier and more lame than I intended it to be.

and liberty bell, thank you.

Lots of people have covered it, but they're all pretty much sacrilegious as far as I'm concerned. there can only be [http://www.devilducky.com/media/7452/]One[/url]

Oct 6, 05 2:46 am  · 
 · 
manamana

bah, too sleepy to link One

Oct 6, 05 2:48 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: