Archinect
anchor

archinects and hats

johndevlin

any of you wear them?

(I will be crucified for starting yet another POINTLESS thread. I did a search under 'architects and hats' and came up with 8 results, none of which had anything to do with hats!!)

Sep 29, 05 1:50 pm
trace™

I've got two burton hats, a ancient gaps hats (all baseball, by the way), and various snowboarding hats - that count?

Sep 29, 05 1:57 pm  · 
 · 

brown Dickies baseball cap

Sep 29, 05 1:58 pm  · 
 · 
AP
Sep 29, 05 2:05 pm  · 
 · 

i used to wear a black felt hat with a brim all of the time. with a long black wool overcoat. people joked about me looking like either hasidim, amish or quaker. i kind of liked the idea of an hasidic amish, so i didn't stop wearing it.

Sep 29, 05 2:13 pm  · 
 · 

"Listen honey, I'm not copying you, it's you that's copying me!"
"Yeah, well, that hat's probably the only hard thing about you anyway."

Sep 29, 05 2:27 pm  · 
 · 
AP

in addition to above, I may be seen sportin' a typical baseball-style cap with a piece of duct tape covering the brand name on the front.

Sep 29, 05 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy

I have a white ballcap that is no longer white to the point of having it referenced as "borderline socially unacceptable"

knit beanie for mildly cool days.

thermal snowboard hat for nebraska winters.

Sep 29, 05 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
larslarson

i wear a 'dekalb' baseball hat every now and again...
and i'd probably wear my red sox fitted hat if i didn't
live in new york..and for winters i wear a knitted-norwegian
patterned hat that my mom made.

Sep 29, 05 5:16 pm  · 
 · 
BigAaron
Sep 29, 05 5:25 pm  · 
 · 
pinstripeprincess

white and blue pinstripe fedora ;)

Sep 29, 05 6:01 pm  · 
 · 
mwad

i just bought a hat yesterday! yeah!

Sep 29, 05 6:57 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

I need to replace my brown-black (formerly just black) In-N-Out Burger cap w/ a new one.

BigAaron - that's the best of all! I saw the middle-aged, pudgy Devos this summer & they git even better!!!

J, nice Buzz hat. I can't find that kind around - where'd you get that one? The closest I've seen is @the new bookstore on 5th street but those caps are the tall, dorky looking kind. Maybe I should go to Engineer's Bookstore.

Sep 29, 05 7:46 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

Bob's grocery bags make good hats,
and, fits your wallet pretty good for emergency operations.. abra

Sep 29, 05 8:43 pm  · 
 · 
bRink
Sep 29, 05 9:10 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I love my hats! I'm kind of an accessories whore. I've got ball caps, several well-worn newsboys, couple of large brims, floppies, a beret, a hand-knit fitted cap, and a hot pink cowboy hat. My newest addition is a light green plaid number that defies traditional description. I like it.

SH, you should Oxyclean that thing.

Sep 30, 05 12:31 am  · 
 · 

jimmy hat

Sep 30, 05 12:45 pm  · 
 · 
PROPHET OF DOOM
Sep 30, 05 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
3ifs

coworker kevin
wears wooly knit hat to bed
nothing but the hat

Sep 30, 05 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
johndevlin

anyone out there wear or like Tilley hats? I hope not. I hate them. they are so 'canadian'.

Oct 4, 05 1:04 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

I CAN KNIT HATS.

Oct 4, 05 1:34 pm  · 
 · 
johndevlin

for those cold Idaho winters...

Oct 4, 05 1:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: