Archinect
anchor

Folio Critique. b.Arch grad 2 years exp.

Hi, any constructive feedback appreciated... self-description included inside.

http://issuu.com/ctdezn/docs/_twenty_two.

Thanks!

Chen

Oct 26, 11 8:43 pm
trace™

Page not found

Oct 26, 11 10:41 pm  · 
 · 

add a period to the url and it works

Oct 27, 11 12:23 am  · 
 · 

looks ok.  nice layout and easy to understand. 

downside for me is i find the personal notes about how much you learned from the AA grad and so forth unnecessary and distracting.  larger images and more about the projects themselves with simple explanation of your role would maybe be more convincing.

Oct 27, 11 2:57 am  · 
 · 
Lackey

Projects look interesting enough, but the images are too small, and as will just pointed out there is no legible hierarchy to the page organization.  Make it more about the projects.

Oct 27, 11 1:31 pm  · 
 · 
LayingOutTheDots*

Looks good.

Detail drawings are a little small though.

Oct 27, 11 5:48 pm  · 
 · 
l3wis

ditch the smiley face at the end.. ha ha.

Oct 28, 11 10:49 am  · 
 · 
erjonsn

I like it, though I'd suggest a few things: some images can be larger, correct the numerous spelling errors, and remove the smiley face. Maybe replace the smiley face with a ^_____^. Overall it is refreshingly modest and formatted well. 

Oct 30, 11 12:44 pm  · 
 · 

Could not find edit option for my initial post... heres the new link:

http://issuu.com/ctdezn/docs/twenty_two_1.2

(updated version with spelling fixes & small changes. removed smiley face... I really appreciate all these swift feedbacks!)

Re: Will, Lackey, LayingOutTheDots* & rza,

Thank you for the comments regarding incorporating larger images and focusing more on the projects itself. I wasn't sure about all this so I just tried to balance each project with a simple descriptions/renderings & some samples of work I did on each project.

I am to do a big update addressing these 2 issues for my next version.

Thanks again for your time :)

Oct 31, 11 4:50 am  · 
 · 

*aim - seriously where is the edit button...!

Oct 31, 11 7:30 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: