Archinect
anchor

Favorite archinect poster

OlDirtyArchitect

What about "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS" stickers? All of you long time archinectors better be supporting our troops.

Aug 25, 05 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect

...though if you leave 'em on too long, they're supposed to take the paint off of your car...keep movin' 'em around a little bit.

Aug 25, 05 4:50 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

you're a real cunt rita, i like that in a girl.

Aug 25, 05 4:52 pm  · 
 · 
OlDirtyArchitect

I bet Rita has at least 4 on her car.

Aug 25, 05 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

re:winerack--pictures please!!!

re:ribbon magnets--i went through a fancy carwash at lunch and noticed an asonishing amount of debris on the sides. those things are getting broken and sprayed off of people's cars, but it was scary how much junk there was from them...

Aug 25, 05 4:55 pm  · 
 · 

No bumper stickers on my Jeep.

Aug 25, 05 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
OlDirtyArchitect

You need the "Support our Troops" ribbon sticker. All of you need them, and American flags. Jesus Fish too!

Aug 25, 05 5:03 pm  · 
 · 

OLA, what's your point?

Aug 25, 05 5:04 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

how does one post a jpeg?

Aug 25, 05 5:05 pm  · 
 · 
dia

thats the first utterance of the 'c' word that I can recall on archinect.

Aug 25, 05 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

sorry, from now on i'll use "cookie" instead. that's a promise.

Aug 25, 05 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
OlDirtyArchitect

Are you asking me something? ODA, Big Baby Architect, Ol' Dirty Architect, or Dirty please. My point is you're all being way too clicky and it reminds me of the conservatives and fundamentalists thru out this great nation of ours.

Aug 25, 05 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
Elimelech

guys, guys, step away from the keyboard and take a breather.
I dont want to have to seperate no e-brawl.

Aug 25, 05 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

are you pondering what i'm pondering pinky?
yeah brain, but i just don't know how you'd look in a pink tutu.
all i want to do is post the jpeg of my winerack. anybody with great instruction giving abilities?

Aug 25, 05 5:14 pm  · 
 · 

look below the "post a response..." field

Aug 25, 05 5:15 pm  · 
 · 
dia

LOOK BELOW THE POST A RESPONSE BOX!

Aug 25, 05 5:16 pm  · 
 · 

Wow, that was some point!

Aug 25, 05 5:19 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

...and double-check it by hitting the preview button before submitting.

Aug 25, 05 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
OlDirtyArchitect

Diabase, you better have ribbons on your car too!

· 

In the picture are paper tiger and euphrates cat.

· 
dia

Ribbons are for pussies.

Aug 25, 05 5:22 pm  · 
 · 
OlDirtyArchitect

Just as long as you get them Rita. Because after that statement, it's even more appropriate that you have them. I know you don't go for the religous thing though as you're such a scientific lady.

Aug 25, 05 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

why so nasty paper?
do you know anything about anyone here?

Aug 25, 05 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
OlDirtyArchitect

The GOP will hunt you down for that diabase. If you're not with us, you're against us.

Aug 25, 05 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

i don't think that's gonna work. but we'll see.

Aug 25, 05 5:29 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

best thread ever.

tiger,
you need to have your images uploaded to the internet somewhere in order to post them to the board.

Aug 25, 05 5:40 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

cookie.

no, no, my wine rack is better than that. that one is kinda ugly.

i did look below. i just cant' figure it out because i want to post a picture straight from my computer, so for example, it's in the c drive and i want to post. how do i do that? actually, give me time, i do want to show it but i'm gonna read the posts on how to post a jpeg.

Aug 25, 05 5:41 pm  · 
 · 
OlDirtyArchitect

stephanie, you better have some ribbons too!! Fish can be a substitute however.

Aug 25, 05 5:43 pm  · 
 · 
dia

The GOP can kiss my arse, if they can be bothered coming 5659 nautcial miles to do so.

Aug 25, 05 5:46 pm  · 
 · 
OlDirtyArchitect

My apologies, get a fish.

Aug 25, 05 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

thanks stephanie, i think i figured it out. i posted it on the archinect image gallery and as soon as it gets approved i will post the link.....

Aug 25, 05 5:53 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

cookie.

Aug 25, 05 6:01 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Cookie?

Aug 25, 05 6:12 pm  · 
 · 
siggers

i am my favourite poster.

although vado retro is pretty cool 8)

Aug 25, 05 6:26 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

this might work. i hope it does.

link

rip away, ladies and gentlemen. oh, and rita, you cookie, you.....

Aug 25, 05 6:33 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

spaghetti in vine souce. yamollah..

Aug 25, 05 6:41 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

anyway, it holds 18 regular size bottles, three in each slot, but it will also hold the big ones as well. the smaller space, where it looks like the bottles might slide out of it on the side is actually about 1/8" of inch smaller than the bottles, so they can not fall out the sides. with today's packaging, it's not necessary to keep wine bottles at an angle or upright or whatever, because of the synthetic corks, so they all rest flat inside the rack, in between the five pieces are spacers of copper, because i the copper and the wine share in the "aging process", textures, in a way, one of colors and reactions to the air and oils from being handled and one with the small amouth of air locked inside. so as the wine bottles age, so does the wine rack. i spend 12 dollars for the sheets of crapwood, and you can get one rack out of one sheet, the rest of the materials onlyy cost me about 30 bucks. i'm still messing around with the prototypes(i've made three) but what i really want to try is to make solid molds of the shape, like plastic or fiberglass type stuff, to make it lighters, or very fine grade plastics and the sculpture could glow with lights placed within. anyway, it's what i made. and i'm leaving town next week to meet with a lawyer to see how much it's gonna cost to get the paperwork going because i think the standard shape has a lot of potential, and there's wine country all around me and i'm hoping to pitch it to them, but whatever, it's just a thought.

Aug 25, 05 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
guiggster

Well, fuck, looks like I'll be stealing that wine rack design seeing as paper tiger hasn't patented it yet. Thanks bro. Word to the wise, always protect your work before you share it. Just look at per.

I'm going to be rich!

Aug 25, 05 6:53 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

i know guiggster. but while i dont' particularly care for most of you i think we have a common interest of design and the creative process, and while we may disagree with some, hate others, and shit on other's ideas, i have faith you won't rip me off. but if i do, rest assured, i will sue the living shit out of you.

Aug 25, 05 6:57 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

and the process is complicated, you need detailed drawings, photos, prototypes, all of which i have, and if you can get it all done by monday, more power to ya, but like i said, i will sue the living shit out of you.

Aug 25, 05 6:59 pm  · 
 · 
Israel Kandarian

nancy manguy

Aug 25, 05 7:00 pm  · 
 · 
Clancy Pearson

nancy manguy

Aug 25, 05 7:07 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

what does that mean?

Aug 25, 05 7:07 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

stephanie,
if you see the winerack lemme know. you're the only one who seemed interested so as soon as you see it i will take it off.

Aug 25, 05 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

still no idea what that means.

Aug 25, 05 7:16 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

neat, I'll take 2.

Aug 25, 05 7:25 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

thanks strawbeary, i'm gonna take it off now. i'll post it up when the paperwork goes through. will someone please tell me what nancy manguy means?!

--
Look, father! A bear!"
"No, dear. That's a frog. Bears wear hats."

Aug 25, 05 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
pomotrash

Thats cause you guys are all children in the Archinect time scale.
For those of us crusties, Nancy manguy embodies everything that is pure and beautiful in this world. Nancy Manguy does so much for humanity and encapsulates the hopes and dreams of Archinecters everywhere.

By the way, happy (early) birthday Clancy.

· 
pomotrash

Thats cause you guys are all children in the Archinect time scale.
For those of us crusties, Nancy manguy embodies everything that is pure and beautiful in this world. Nancy Manguy does so much for humanity and encapsulates the hopes and dreams of Archinecters everywhere.

By the way, happy (early) birthday Clancy.

· 
pomotrash

Twice because Nancy Manguy is so special.

Aug 25, 05 7:34 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: