Archinect
anchor

AMO asks for your response

French

it does. I'm not sure this thread is that exciting. And I've never heard of this bulletin either. Hope the kids get it, or it's the end of AMO. Well who cares about France anyway?

Sep 9, 05 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
Elimelech

I care about France, French, I care......

Sep 9, 05 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
French

thanks dude, I feel better now...

Sep 9, 05 12:47 pm  · 
 · 

...the French Quarter

Sep 9, 05 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
French

Rita, do you mean this beautiful neigborhood in a certain city in trouble right now?

Sep 9, 05 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
Elimelech

NO, I THINK HE MEANS HE LOVES THE 25 CENT FRENCH COIN.

I DONT THINK IT EVEN EXISTS, CATCH UP WIT THE TIMEE RITA,

Sep 9, 05 1:00 pm  · 
 · 

Yes.

Sep 9, 05 1:03 pm  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect

...or the place that the french take refuge after making derogatory comments about catalans, or basques, or brits, or german tourists....or americans, for that matter. ;)

Sep 9, 05 1:06 pm  · 
 · 
French

uhoh, I'm in trouble... I guess I'm done with this discussion, since I might offend other people somehow. Well I still wish I was in Barcelona anyway. Sorry for all the misunderstanding, Medit, Francisco and all the others : )

Sep 9, 05 1:38 pm  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect

oh, great, now i've offended (the) french.

Sep 9, 05 1:41 pm  · 
 · 

French, I hope I haven't offened you here, nor have you offended me. I wrote "...the French Quarter" as part of the string of references to the present state of New Orleans that started with the revival of this thread today.

Sep 9, 05 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
paper tiger

well, it seems very possible to me, that if you all put your mighty brains together you'll be able to conjure up spaceball one, transform it into supermaid, and get her to suck all the waters away anytime they begin to rise, in the case of new orleans, from lake ponchatrainwatchatwatcha and the mississippiii. so really, we need a really big maid that likes to suck n blow. all low countries will be fine. and we can use the leftover water in the bags to fight forest fires. melquiades, that was fine post.

Sep 9, 05 2:02 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

Fetche la vache!

Sep 9, 05 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect
Sep 9, 05 2:44 pm  · 
 · 

talked to rem yesterday.

he says that he is gonna learn everything about how the world works, then take it over.

Sep 9, 05 8:38 pm  · 
 · 
French

FetcheZ la vache!

Sep 10, 05 7:21 am  · 
 · 
bigness

nice, the offensive nature of other threads is taking over. people are even going to the lenght of apologizing for stuff they said in other threads.

and i apologize.

yet it's been about 7 months since the last interesting discussion i have witnessed on this site. and even the allmighty lord of all that is interesting and smartarsed in Architecture, his Koolness and his AMO army can't revitalise the situation.

and now i guess i have offended everybody.

Sep 10, 05 8:14 am  · 
 · 
smoghat

Richard, I think it's AMO that's offended everybody.

OMA is a brand whose spew I might waste some minutes reading. Especially after seeing the first issue of Content, AMO is not such a brand.

Volume sucks. AMO Bulletin sucks. Does AMO suck?

Probably. Time will tell. It has no edge.

suck.com did not suck. But it's gone. Philip Gentleman does not suck, except when he's had one too many at those very special parties.

Such is the state of suckage around here.

Sep 12, 05 10:07 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: