Archinect
anchor

Who's hungover with me today?

JohnProlly

Ew late night King's County session last night rendered me in a hungover state today - who's with me?

Aug 19, 05 11:18 am
larslarson

hazy...not hungover. did a lil' bar crawl down smith st.
beginning round 8 and ending 'round one at the
brooklyn social..

Aug 19, 05 11:24 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

YES the brooklyn social - hahaha - when I worked in Dumbo I would get a few drinks there after work.

The 3' poolsticks...

Aug 19, 05 11:25 am  · 
 · 
Sean!

IM WITH YA, $7 pitchers, old school Hardcore show, how could I resist....i just finished up a sausage egg and cheese from dunkin donuts. i feel better….

Aug 19, 05 11:28 am  · 
 · 
stephanie

i almost resurrected my "hungover @ work" thread today. getting stood up for a date rendered the need for me to drink whiskey.
i dont know if i'm hungover, or just regretting staying up until 3:30 this morning....

Aug 19, 05 11:33 am  · 
 · 
doberman

i am. I got wasted big time last night and i really feel like crap at work today. Never again on a week day. Well, until next time that is...

Aug 19, 05 11:36 am  · 
 · 
OlDirtyArchitect

They don't call me Ol' Dirty Architect for nothin you know.

Aug 19, 05 11:38 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Hmm I dunno listening to Millhouse and Spitboy last night at 4am prolly wasnt the best idea either...

Los Crudos with Splitboy split 7" - bruuuutal - brutal on my head tho'

*phhhhhht

Aug 19, 05 11:43 am  · 
 · 
dolemite

It was the last drink that did it...or the preceding 6.
If it wasn't for the 2 litre bottle of water i had last night, i would not have made it in.

feel like rubish

Aug 19, 05 12:02 pm  · 
 · 
archinaut

thirsty thursday has struck again

Aug 19, 05 12:17 pm  · 
 · 
job job

me!! I am!

and i STILL went to the gym at lunch I ROCK

tomorrow will be even better - I plan on beating breaking hearts and kicking all asses in my path of destruction

Aug 19, 05 12:47 pm  · 
 · 
Manteno_Montenegro

Thursday's the Friday eh?

Aug 19, 05 1:31 pm  · 
 · 
LimitedPromos

Always hung over on Thursdays.

Aug 19, 05 1:39 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

i was hungover yesterday. that sucked.

Aug 19, 05 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i just had two martini's at lunch and it is beginning to feel like a very looooong afternoon.

Aug 19, 05 1:46 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

i could kill for some nice cognac
but unfortunately
both alchohol and murder are prohibited here

Aug 19, 05 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
JK664

im a wreck right now eatin soup takin advil. slammin mind erasors all night at kat-man-du and had to crack a couple heads up

Aug 19, 05 2:17 pm  · 
 · 

manana, people, manana. Going out for my birthday tonight, to a place with VERY large drinks. Should be fun stuff.

Aug 19, 05 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
s4

oooh happy birthday rationalist!

Aug 19, 05 4:16 pm  · 
 · 
lizok

I have two weeks between my job and going back to school... this week is the first of the two... no more needs to be said.

Aug 19, 05 9:09 pm  · 
 · 

me, but I got tired of being hungover so I drank some more and am no almost as psht'd as before...work will sure to be fun tomorrow

Oct 22, 07 12:19 am  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

Not feeling as bad as I should, probably. I posted re: last night's shenanigans in the Hammered Thread, but I'm afraid of what I might have really written.

Also drunk-dialed (drunk-facebooked?) some co-workers whom I miss but haven't spoken to. I guess that makes me "that guy." Ha.

Gatorade and a bacon cheeseburger (at a real restaurant, not McD's) saved me, I think. I worked 8 hours today, too. Boooo.

Oct 22, 07 1:00 am  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

Since I now seem to work Saturdays and Sundays too, Sunday nights my new Friday and Saturday night combined.

Went to Division St. ( the gross one, not the hip one) to watch Bears Eagles then the ALCS

Oct 22, 07 1:46 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: